Electrostatic issues in your cleanroom can cause problems. From bench top static air blowers to detection equipment, Ultrapure Technology, a company specializing in great cleanroom technology, offers excellent ionization equipment for your cleanroom. We have had years of experience building cleanrooms and providing cleanroom equipment for different businesses, so we know exactly what you are looking for when it comes to ionization controllers.
Running an efficient cleanroom means that you’ll need specialized ionization equipment to neutralize electrostatic discharge before it becomes a problem. By selecting any of the options we have here, you’ll have no problems dealing with any static discharge ruining your projects. Take a look at the ionization equipment and additional cleanroom technology we have available and place your order with us today. We have looked high and low to find the best cleanroom equipment available and now offer these selections to you at a price that fits your budget.
The XC neutralizes static across an entire 2’ x 6’ benchtop area.
- Rapid static charge decay.
- Balanced to 0±5 V.
- Patented emitter point cleaner.
- Three-speed fan.
- Ionization statuslight.
The system controller maintains contact between each emitter module and itself to verify system operations. Under normal conditions, the unit displays “Status Normal” to provide assurance that no fault conditions exist. Should a system fault occur, the controller identifies the address and type on its LCD.
Our patented miswire protection design speeds and simplifies installation and prevents wiring problems.
- Microcontroller Intelligence.
- Self-monitoring and adjusting.
- Fully integrated two-way communications network.
- Continual polling of emitter modules and display of operating status.
- Pulse or Steady-State DC operation.
- Data port for communications to a PC or facility monitoring system.
Each module has an individual identification that allows the system controller or the remote control transmitter to address and control each emitter. The Gemini System’s flexibility allows easy positioning of emitter modules in the ceiling or where they are most needed in the cleanroom. The System is designed to minimize unidirectional airflow turbulence. It is available with SIMCO’s SiC emitters, the new standard for ultra-clean ionization.
Each emitter module contains emitter points, switching power supplies, and Microcontroller Intelligence, designed to maintain critical ion output and balance. Each module produces both positive and negative ions, which neutralize electrostatic charges in the work area.
- Easy mounting in all leading designs of flush, or on T-grid ceiling systems.
- Drop link communications.
- Active closed-loop feedback system.
- Individually adjustable via system controller or remote transmitter.
- Steady-state and Pulse modes can be universal or mixed. – Easily replaceable emitters.
- Addressable emitter modules.
- Choice of SiC for ultra-clean environments, or tungsten emitters.
Simco – Aerostat Guardian CR2000
The Guardian CR2000 ensures cleanroom compatibility using specially chosen components and materials. All fan and air bearing surfaces are manufactured to insure cleanliness. Fan assemblies are particle-tested to Class 10 (209E; ISO class 4) particle limits. The Guardian CR2000’s final assembly, final test, and packaging take place in a Class 100 cleanroom to minimize risk of contamination.
- Inherently balanced to 0±5 V.
- Ion balance and ion output monitors.
- Lockout key switch.
- Class 10 cleanroom ISO-4 compatible.
- Patented emitter point cleaner.
Balanced to 0 +/- 15V, the Top Gun features high blow-off force to provide efficient cleaning and rapid static charge decay. A 0.01 micron filter at the exit of the gun ensures the air is clean. The gun body is lightweight but durable. It features a light-touch trigger, making it comfortable even for extended use. All functionality is built into the gun: a flow control valve, a balance adjustment for calibration, and a two level LED which indicates both power and ionization. The gun and cable are static dissipative. A hanger is provided for easy mounting.
- Filter at gun exit to ensure clean air.
- Lightweight ergonomic design for user comfort.
- Adjustable airflow control.
- Remote activation of ionization and air flow.
- Ionization verification indicator light.
The FMX-003 measures static voltages within +/- 22kV (22,000V) at a distance of 1”. Results are simultaneously displayed numerically and in bar graph format. POWER on/off, ZERO adjustment, Ion Balance (IB) and HOLD are all push button operation.
The circuitry of the FMX-003 has been designed to make measurements in areas using air ionization.
- Easy to read, easy to use operations.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Range light assures accurate and repeatable measurements
- Automatic range switching up to ±22kV(22,000V) at 1” (25mm)
- Digital and bar graph display.
- Automatic power off after five minutes (may be disabled if preferred).