Building the proper ceiling system is simple when you are working with UltrapureTechnology.com. Our business stays up to date with the newest cleanroom technology available on the market and is prepared to supply you with cleanroom lighting, HEPA air filters, self-supporting ceiling grids, and other great selections to properly top off your cleanroom. When you choose these options, you can feel confident that you will be able to access the above area when needed without having to worry about disturbing the contents of your cleanroom.
Building a ceiling for your cleanroom doesn’t have to be a complicated task. Just come to us and we will help you with your needs. As experts in cleanroom technology, we are ready to help you make the right choice. It is our pleasure to make your cleanroom perfect. Check out our selection of ceiling system selections and pick the right cleanroom lighting and HEPA air filters for your room.
- Extruded from anodized aluminum in 1”, 1.5” or 2” sizes.
- Gasketed or Un-Gasketed, Gel Seal for Knife edge filters.
- Available in White or Clear Anodized finish and with integrated light fixtures and sprinklers.
- May be suspended via wire or threaded rod and turnbuckle.
- HEPA Fan Filter Modules, 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns.
- Variable speed control, Pre-Filters, Plugs and Links optional.
- Sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’, 4’ x 4’, 2’ x 6’
- Custom designs available, Cleanroom Side Replaceable.
- Available in 120V, 220V and 277V.
- Cleanroom Light Fixtures maintain positive pressure.
- Available in 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 4’ or 2’ x 6’ sizes .
- Teardrop light fixtures available.
- Universal Ballast Available.
- The PharmaCeiling is designed as a flush ceiling system which provides end users and owners with the ability to utilize the area above the cleanroom for mechanical services or walk-on capabilities for maintenance access when applicable.
- The PharmaCeiling System is a 2” thick composite panel using a steel skin on both sides of an aluminum honeycomb core.
- Airlock cleanrooms and other Simplex isolation enclosures offer a variety of ceiling options, including suspended ceilings that can accommodate light, medium and heavy load needs.
- The modular frame components are structurally designed for easy assembly and can be adapted to various room configurations.
- Heavy-duty truss systems can be added to standard struts to accommodate spans up to twenty-one feet wide and heavier ceiling loads.