SlimLine Cart Systems
- The core of the Slimline Cleaning System, this modular, electropolished stainless steel cart is available in 2 or 3 bucket configurations.
- When used with three B-7 buckets the system ensures correct disinfect, rinse and void stages in sterile and pharmaceutical processing.
- Can be used with or without the W-7 Wringer.
- The three grip-it holders on the back of the cart allow for an easy interchange and storage of handles and additional mop heads.
Slim T Double Bucket Cart (C-7)
- This simple and effective double bucket system is comprised of an electropolished stainless steel frame that easily transports two 6 gallon buckets.
- Excellent maneuverability is achieved with the 360 degree rotation of the caster wheels.
- The generous 19” width of the buckets makes them suitable for use with a variety of mop heads.
- The entire unit, including the polyethylene buckets, is autoclavable.
- Polypropylene and Stainless Steel material.
#2700 Stainless Steel Double Bucket System
- Exclusive stainless-steel design doesn’t have any cracks, crevices, or holes to harbor bacteria or dirt.
- Easy to sanitize.
- Includes trolley, wringer and (2) buckets.
- 29 Qt. buckets.
- Stainless-steel casters allow ease of movement as well as sanitation.
- The entire bucket is autoclavable.
- With proper care, these buckets will provide a lifetime of corrosion-free, attractive use.
#2625 & #2606 – 14” Wall Washing Combo
- 212 cu.in. 8-16 oz.
- Cleanroom stainless-steel combo.
- 35-quart oval bucket and 14” wringer.
- Designed for wall wash.
- Made of 304 stainless steel, buckets and wringers resist abrading, rusting, discoloring, or staining in normal use.
- Bucket is not seamless.