When you are looking for cleanroom products, count on Ultrapure Technology for your needs. We offer mats and flooring that are easily integrated into your cleanroom design, as well as other unique cleanroom supplies.
- Adhesive-coated contamination control mat captures particulates from foot-traffic and equipment wheels before they can get tracked into the cleanroom.
- Long-lasting protection against growth of organisms, including mold, mildew, fungi and algae.
- The Antimicrobial is non-leeching and non-toxic.
- Available in white, blue and gray.
- Available sizes: 18 x 36, 18 x 46, 24 x 36, 25 x 45, 36 x 46 & 36 x 60.
- Available in 40 colors.
- Homogeneous construction delivers the ultimate in durability, resilience and resistance to static, and rolling loads.
- A protective urethane finish offers increased scuff resistance with improved maintainability.
- Solid and patterned weld rods are available to ensure asepsis in required spaces.
- Certified for low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions.
- 4” flash coving for ease of use.
CleanZone is a high performance contamination control mat or floor covering designed to attract, collect and retain viable and non-viable contamination. Installed with easy-in, easy-out self adhesive panels. Suitable for light wheeled traffic and heavier pedestrian flows. Available in a range of mats or floor coverings to suit your facilities needs. Prevents over 99% of contamination from entering your critical area.
- Improved quality of working life due to reduced allergens in the atmosphere.
- Reduced floor and air particle / microbial counts.
- Improved yield, cost savings and profitability.
- Reduced risk of high product rejection rates.
- CleanZone products cannot be bypassed and require no overt action.
Chemically resistant epoxy used to coat concrete, masonry or steel surfaces including floors, walls, equipment, trenches and structural members.
- Exceptional chemical resistance.
- 100% solids performance, with paint-like color, hide and spreadability.
- Full range of colors.
- Can be applied to cool (350F) and damp surfaces, even under water. (longer cure time).
- Self-extinguishing in thin films.
- 100% non-volatile.
- 3” Radius coving.
- Eliminating 90-degree corners with CleanCove helps assure that your cGMP facility will be validatable.
- With minimal effort, the three part CleanCove system provides a smoothly rounded, easy to clean curved transition from ceiling-to-wall and at wall-to-wall inside corners.
- Extruded aluminum coves snap into vinyl anchor strips, and welded 3-way inside corner assemblies make perfectly finished junctures at the complex inside ceiling corner and wall intersections.