Cleanroom Construction by Ultrapure Technology, Inc.
The simplest advantage for any client building a cleanroom is the coordination between design and installation. Our design team is the installation team. As a result of this approach, the entire project is streamlined. Everyone on our team knows what to do before the order is placed. Our team of HVAC, Electrical, Flooring, Plumbing and Architectural contractors have worked together for over a decade on cleanrooms and controlled environments. Communication is fluent and mistakes are avoided simply because we’ve all been there before and know what to do. Challenges are handled swiftly and wisely avoiding project delays.
A benefit of this organized installation process is the time to focus on the details. Our experienced and knowledgeable team of installers and contractors understand how the components fit together before the job begins. This expertise creates high quality assembly of modular cleanroom systems and the creativity to address specific onsite challenges. For example, each modular wall system has its own characteristics, no matter how similar. It is critical to appreciate these subtle differences when installing a new facility.
If you have a cleanroom project on the horizon and need it installed by the best, give us a call 800-932-0309.
- Experience cleanroom construction professionals on the job full time.
- Team approach to resolving challenges quickly in the field.
- Extensive experience with multiple brands of modular wall construction.
- Certified and Trained professionals onsite full time.
- Consistent and competent subcontractors expedite and streamline all construction activities.
- Unparalleled efficiency of construction techniques simply allow for faster & safer installation.
- Complete engineering and code compliance