In the world of cleanroom technology, particle counters are essential. Although you take stringent steps to maintain the state of your cleanroom, without an air particle counter, it becomes nearly impossible to verify that your efforts were well spent or adhere to industry standards.
Fortunately, our particle counters are precisely engineered to meet the diverse needs of a range of cleanroom applications. In addition to handheld devices that can be used for on-the-spot measurements following spills and other incidents, we also carry a number of larger models geared towards routine assessment. All of our counters include digital display readouts and high maximum concentration levels, ensuring that your measurements will always be as accurate as possible.
Head down this page to learn more about the potential uses of this innovative cleanroom technology and find a device for your installation. Select an air particle counter with a USB interface, or choose something with an appropriate number of particle channels for custom measurement setups and more extensive validation testing. Add an optional temperature or humidity probe to create your own personalized, versatile device. To discover more about our cleanroom devices, browse around, or get in touch with one of our representatives.
Airy Technology P611 is the accurate, user friendly handheld particle counter. Its large color display shows 6 channels of cumulative and different particle counts simultaneously. Airy Technology P611 saves up to 10,000 sample data in the memory, which can be reviewed on the unit display and/or easily downloaded to your PC via USB cable. Temperature and humidity can also be monitored with the optional probe. P611 complies with ISO 21501-4 and comes with a two-year warranty. With excellent quality and reliable performance, Airy Technology P611 is the best solution for professionals who validate ISO cleanrooms (Class 5 – 9) and investigate indoor air quality.
- 6-Channel Simultaneous Measurements
- Channel Range 0.3-10.0Î¼m
- Flow Rate : 0.1CFM (2.83 LPM)
- Large Color Display
- Optional Temperature & Humidity Probe
- Maximum Concentration: 4,000,000 particles / ft3
- Data Download Software Included
- Buffer Memory: 10,000 Records
- ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 Compliant
Airy Technology P311′ s large color display shows cumulative and differential particle counts of 3 particle sizes simultaneously. The middle particle range can easily be changed by a user. P311′ s maximum concentration of 4,000,000 particles/ft3 and up to 8,000 data set record capabilities is the highest in the market. Data can be checked on the unit display and/or easily downloaded to your PC via USB cable and saved as a CVS file which is transferable to Excel. P311 is accurate, dependable, user friendly, compact and light weight.
- Selectable Range ; 0.3 Î¼m and 5.0 Î¼m fixed
- 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 2.5 Î¼m selectable middle channel
- Superior Maximum Concentration; 4,000,000p/cf
- Large Color Display
- Cumulative and Differential Count
- Data Download Software
- USB for Data Download and Power
- Streamlined & Lightweight
- Great Energy Conservation
- User Friendly, Easy Operation
Provides an easy-to-read display for 2 particle channels. 0.3 micron minimum sensitivity through 20 micron available. Holds 100 samples in data memory and records date, time, counts, and sample volume. Easy data download and printing with included RS-232 interface cable and Windows-compatible software. Operates on a long-life rechargeable internal battery or AC power.
- Lightweight, intuitive handheld for spot checks and contamination control.
- 2 particle channels: 0.3 and 0.5 or 0.5 and 5.0 microns; IAQ and custom sizes available.
- Supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with PortAll Version 2.
The MET ONE 2400 and 2408 portable airborne particle counters are easy-to-operate. Breakthrough Long Life Laser technology extends the average service life of the instrumentation’s laser to more than ten years for either model. A quiet, carbon-free pump provides steady vacuum power at 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM). The built-in-printer allows for immediate or delayed printing of results. Using Particle Vision PortAll software, data can be downloaded at the operator’s convenience from the 400-record buffer and displayed as a graph or a table in the built-in spreadsheet.
- Long Life Laser technology for superior performance
- 0.3 um (2400) or 0.5 um (2408) at 1.0 CFM
- Up to 6 particle size channels; sequential sampling capability
- ISO 14644-1 calculations on all sizes – simultaneously
- Memory for 400 count cycles of data
The MET ONE 3400 airborne portable particle counting series can be seamlessly integrated into a central data management system eliminating the need for manual record keeping. Intuitive operating commands and test wizards enable the MET ONE 3400 series to reliably perform the fastest cleanroom validation testing and critical process monitoring.
- 28.3 LPM (1.0 CFM) 50 LPM (1.77 CFM) or 100 LPM (3.53 CFM)
- Long Life Laser technology
- Unit-to-unit accuracy and reproducibility through ISO 21501 compliance