Angled Shelf Wire Cart
- Open wire construction promotes higher visibility and permits greater air circulation, which reduces dust and contamination build-up.
- QuadTruss design makes shelves up to 25% stronger.
- Posts are numbered on vertical 1” increments to ensure, fast, level assembly of shelves and maximum flexibility for unit/cart configuration.
- Numerous sizes and combinations available.
- Accessories available include dividers, ledges, shelf markers, enclosure panels, and more.
Mobile Security Units
- 14” to 30” in width, length of 39-1/4” to 61-1/4”, and a height of 69”.
- Ideal for storing and transporting valuable materials.
- Security units are offered in chrome or electropolished stainless steel finish.
- Stationary and mobile units available.
- Two-basket and four-basket capacity glassware solutions are offered.
- Solid MetroMax bottom shelf provides spill retention and can be removed from shelf frame for easy cleaning.
- Glassware carts are built, primarily, from MetroMax advanced polymers, providing lifetime corrosion protection.
- Choose from a wide range of accessories, including all-polymer casters, for maximum corrosion resistance and premium performance.
- Built from advanced polymers that include Microban® antimicrobial product protection, Metro’s innovative MetroMax design(s) provide the ideal product platform.
- Available product solutions are modular by design and offer the customer ultimate flexibility by permitting the end user to select the most appropriate caster based on their budget and/or application requirements.
- Choose between 2 and 3-shelf models.
- Space-saving 20” x 30” cart footprint.